We value our users’ privacy and protection of their data.
Information you voluntarily provide
To register and interact with our Site/ Application, you will be prompted to share information with us. Some of the information you may share with us includes: Full Name, Phone Number, Email ID, Address, Business Name, Business Address, Designation, Company Name, Payment Information such as Bank Accounts/ Credit or Debit Card (secured).
Information We Collect About You And Your Device
When you use our Site/ Application and interact with our services, we may use technology to collect information about your activity. Some of the data that is collected while using the Site/ Application and mobile/desktop clients may include: IP address, Type of browser you use, Number of sessions per browser/client on each device, Type of device and operating system, Local language, Actions taken while on the Site/ Application, Device identifiers, web browser, mobile device, your mobile devices unique device ID, time zone.
We collect and generate this information automatically, including through the use of analytics tools, including cookies and pixels. We use this information to help tailor your experience for your device/language. We also use this information to help prevent fraud as well as identify service issues.
Cookies and other technologies
Our Site/ Application and Services (including some of our Services Providers) utilize “cookies”, anonymous identifiers, pixels, container tags analytics signals, web beacons, log files, and other technologies in order for us to provide and monitor our Services, to ensure that they perform properly, to analyze our performance and marketing activities, and to personalize your experience. Such cookies and similar files or tags may also be temporarily placed on your device. Certain cookies and other technologies serve to recall personal data, such as an IP address or User. You may also use the “Cookie settings” feature available in our Services depending on your location and activity on our Services, as applicable. We may also use Google Analytics to help us understand how you use the Site/ Application. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your computer, mobile phone or other device. Pixels are small blocks of code on web pages that do things like allow another server to measure viewing of a web page and are often used in connection with cookies. HTML5 Local Storage is a small database located inside your browser which web pages can use to store data to speed up their processing. Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, storing your preferences, and generally improving your experience on our Site/ Application. Cookies make the interaction between you and our Site/ Application faster and easier. Cookies and other things like local storage also help us authenticate you to deliver personalized content to you.
Data Use and Legal Basis
We use personal data for the following purposes (and in accordance with the legal bases as provided):
- Enable us to provide the Services
- Ensure that our Site/ Application are presented in an effective manner for you and for your device
- Provide you with marketing information about us and our services, including personalised marketing
- Notify you about changes to our Service
- Carry out our obligations arising out of the Terms
- Keep the platform secure
- Improve user experience and our Services
- Enable us to be legally compliant
- Defend our servers against malicious attacks
- Communicate with you
Our Use Of Aggregated And Anonymized Information
We may share anonymized usage data which does not identify you specifically with third parties. We may combine your data with those of other users of NRM Communications and share this information in aggregated and anonymized form with third parties to help us improve the design and delivery of our Services, increasing the effectiveness for all users.
We engage promotional communications, through email, phone, SMS and notifications.
Services Communications: We may contact you with important information regarding our Services. For example, we may send you notifications (through any of the means available to us) of changes or updates to our Services, billing issues, log-in attempts or password reset notices, etc. You can control your communications and notifications settings from your User Profile settings, or otherwise in accordance with the instructions that may be included in the communications sent to you. However, please note that you will not be able to opt-out of receiving certain Services communications which are integral to your use (like password resets or billing notices).
Promotional Communications: We may also notify you about new features, additional offerings, events and special opportunities or any other information we think you will find valuable. We may provide such notices through any of the contact means available to us (e.g. phone, mobile or email), through the Services, or through our marketing campaigns on any other sites or platforms. If you do not wish to receive such promotional communications, you may notify us at any time by sending an email to us, changing your communications preferences in your User Profile settings, or by following the “unsubscribe”, “stop”, “opt-out” or “change email preferences” instructions contained in the promotional communications you receive.
When processing your Personal Data, we may need to share it with other users of the Site/ Application, and third parties (including other entities within our Group of Companies). Data with users of the Site/ Application will be shared in order to facilitate provision of our Services.
Data with third parties is shared only as reasonably necessary to provide the Service(s) and subject to confidentiality obligations. This list is non-exhaustive and there may be circumstances where we need to share Personal Data with other third parties:
- With Third Party Service providers.
- With third party service providers providing us with services, such as research and analytics, anti-spamming and anti-phishing services.
- With third parties assisting us in providing the Services, and assisting us with marketing, advertising our product/service offerings, or providing, maintaining and improving the features and functionality of the Services.
- With payment processors who process your credit card and other payment information. In addition, we may disclose information to third parties to verify the authenticity of any financial transaction involving our company or to update your billing information.
- If you submit a public review or feedback, note that we may (at our discretion) store and present your review publicly, on our Site/ Application and Services.
- In exceptional circumstances, we may disclose or allow government and law enforcement officials access to your personal data, in response to a subpoena, search warrant or court order (or similar requirement), or in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- We may share your personal data with others if we believe in good faith that this will help protect the rights, property or safety of NRM Communications, any of our users, or any members of the general public.
- With our affiliates and companies that we will acquire in the future when they are made part of our group – this may be for customer support, marketing, technical operations, account management or organizational purposes and to provide, enhance and improve the Services. In addition, should we undergo any change in control, including by means of merger, acquisition or purchase of substantially all of its assets, your personal data may be shared with the parties involved in such an event.
- With auditors, lawyers, accountants and other professional advisers who advise and assist us in relation to the lawful and effective management of our organization and in relation to any disputes we may become involved in
Some of our advertising partners may deploy their own tracking or cookies not administered by Us. These technologies are subject to our advertisers’ Privacy Policies.
Data Storage: We and our authorized service providers maintain, store and process personal data in your local jurisdiction or such other locations as reasonably necessary for the proper performance and delivery of our Services, or as may be required by applicable law.
Data Retention: We may retain your personal data for as long as it is reasonably needed in order to maintain and expand our relationship and provide you with our Services and offerings; in order to comply with our legal and contractual obligations; or to protect ourselves from any potential disputes (i.e. as required by laws applicable to log-keeping, records and bookkeeping, and in order to have proof and evidence concerning our relationship, should any legal issues arise following your discontinuance of use), all in accordance with our data retention policy and at our reasonable discretion. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of such data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of such data, the purposes for which we process it, and the applicable legal requirements. If you have any questions about our data retention policy, or wish to inquire about your personal data in our possession or request the deletion of any personal data that you have submitted to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling +1 602 845 8600.
We take all appropriate technical and administrative security measures to protect your personal data from loss and misuse. The information you provide to us is stored on our platform, Third Party Service providers (in case where their services are availed by you) and servers owned and operated by Amazon Web Services Inc. and Microsoft Azure Cloud (‘Authorised Service Providers’) More information on this provider is available at https://aws.amazon.com and https://azure.microsoft.com/en-u.
We use industry standard security measures to keep your data safe including private networking, firewalling, role-based access controls, authentication, backups, and monitoring. Your data is stored in a secure operating environment, which is not publicly accessible. Your personal data is encrypted when transferred using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This means that communication between your computer and our servers uses a recognized encryption method, provided your browser supports SSL. We regularly review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
We have appropriate internal policies regarding standard operating procedures in handling your personal information and/or data. Only employees who need access to such information to perform a specific job, as provided in this Policy, are granted access to personal data. In addition, we are committed to taking strict action to enforce the privacy responsibilities of our employees.
In the event that the security of information and/or personal data is breached as a result of a security failure, We will immediately, and not later than any period specified under any applicable law, notify the person/s/ user whose personal information security is breached.
Where we have given you a username, password and/or security information which enables you to access particular features of the Service, you are responsible for keeping these access credentials confidential. You must not share these details with anyone, or store them in a way that may allow a third party to access them.
As an individual protected under GDPR, CCPA, or any other data protection law providing same or similar protection, you will have the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your personal information, as provided under such laws. Your controls and choices may include:
- Right to obtain information about the clarity of identity, the basis of legal interests, the purpose of the request and use of personal data, and about our accountability;
- Correcting, updating, and deleting your account with us;
- Choosing or changing your choices for subscriptions, newsletters, and alerts;
- Right to withdraw consent granted for personal data;
- Right to data portability;
- Choosing whether to receive from us offers and promotions for our products and services, or products and services that we think may be of interest to you;
- Controlling targeted advertising from many ad networks and partners; data exchanges; and marketing analytics and digital advertising and marketing service providers;
- Choosing whether we share your personal information with other companies so they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services;
- Requesting removal of your personal information from our Site/ Application or Services;
- Requesting access to the personal information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it.
If you wish to exercise your privacy rights under applicable law (including the EU or UK GDPR or the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), or any other similar Data Protection Law), such as (each to the extent applicable to you under the laws which apply to you) the right to know/request access to (specific pieces of personal data collected; categories of personal data collected; categories of sources from whom the personal data was collected; purpose of collecting personal data; categories of third parties with whom we have shared personal data), to request rectification or erasure of your personal data held with NRM Communications, or to restrict or object to such personal data’s processing (including the right to direct us not to sell your personal data to third parties now or in the future), or to obtain a copy or port such personal data - you may email us at email@example.com, or We will comply with your requests in accordance with the applicable law.
If you are a GDPR protected individual, and wish to complain about the processing of your personal information then please contact us first, and if we do not satisfactorily deal with your complaint, then you may proceed in accordance with the GDPR.
If you have any questions or would like to exercise your rights under the CCPA, you can contact us by email.
We may redact from the data which we make available to you, any personal or confidential data related to others.
Third Party Websites, Applications and Services
To the extent prohibited by applicable law, We do not allow use of our Service and Application by anyone younger than 13 years old, or such other age prescribed by applicable law. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children and do not wish to do so. If we learn that a person under the age of 13, or such other age prescribed by applicable law, is using the Services, we will attempt to prohibit and block such use and will make our best efforts to promptly delete any personal data stored with us with regard to such child. If you believe that we might have any such data, please contact us by email.
Change Of Control
If the ownership of our business changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner so they can continue to operate NRM Communications and provide services. The new owner will be obliged to comply with this Policy, as amended from time to time.
Amendments to this Policy
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, call +1 602 845 8600, or write to us at 7135 E Camelback Rd Ste 230, Scottsdale, AZ 85251.